Reflexole Spa Manicure and Pedicure
A manicure is a beauty treatment which uses special tools, creams, waxes, and/or massage techniques to leave your nails and hands looking good and healthy.
Our Pedicure Suite features a Sanijet pedicure throne that is fit for royalty, a full size manicure table, and the use of luxurious products such as: Essie, Opi , Cuccio.
Reflexole Spa selects the best qualified nail technicians with high standards of hygiene.
Benefits of a Manicure
- Cleans, shapes, strengthen, and enhances the appearance of your nails
- Mends any skin problems around the nail
- Stimulates blood flow by using acupressure and hand-massage techniques
- Exfoliates, cleanses, and improves the texture of your nails and the skin by using oils, creams, and wax
Benefits of a Pedicure
Our qualified nail technicians use oils to soften your feet, remove dead skin, and shape and treat your toenails. Pedicures may enhance the work done by a chiropodist. Pedicures can also help your posture by enabling you to walk more comfortably.
- Exfoliates your skin using a rub with herbal/aromatic salts and minerals
- Relaxes your body by applying acupressure, hot stone massage, and reflexology-based foot massage
- Improving psychological well-being by using an aromatherapy steaming towel
Our manicures usually take 30 to 60 minutes while our pedicures usually take between 60 to 90 minutes, depending on which services are performed
Spa manicure (30 min)
Gel polish manicure
Gel polish pedicure
Gel polish add on
Pedicure (Spa hour)
Spa pedicure with 30 min Reflexology
Spa Pedicure with foot massage
Hands or feet paraffin
Hard gel manicure full set
Hard gel fill
NexGen full set
NexGen full set with tips
Artificial nail removal
Manicure with back massage
Sorry for the inconvenience, but we cannot accept tips on credit cards.
Ready to relax?